Thursday, October 18, 2012
LOVE'S SECRET DOMAIN
John Balance & Peter Christopherson’s Top 10 (in no particular order)
1. Astor Piazzola’s album, NUEVO TANGO: HORA ZERO.
2. Movie, Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer (best line: "I could murder a bowl of cornflakes!").
3. Ketamine & Vasopressin (togelher or separately).
4. Attitude - hardcore, gay, after-hours Acid Club, Shepherd's Bush, London.
5. Sony TCD-D10 portable DAT machine.
6. Getting the plaque removed from our dog Kaos' teeth.
7. Numerous nameless hardcore/acid white label l2"'s.
8. Virtual Reality (is there any other kind?)
9. C-Cube data compression software.
10. The casting session for Coil's video of "Love's Secret Domain" at the Super-A Boy Bar, Soi Anumarachathon, Suriwongse Road, Bangkok.
Posted by tortuwire at 9:16 am